This page contains the longest jump configurations for each tier.
Momentum is assumed to use flat ground, 45° strafe, and an optimal half angle.
Formula to convert a jump's distance (from block form to meters):
Reminder: 1 pixel = 1/16th of a block = 0.0625b.
Example: a configuration of (X:64 Z:32) can be mapped to a 4x2 gap.
- List of all pixel configurations, ordered by distance up to 16b.
- Python code used to find the top longest configurations for a given distance.
- Python program to find constructible setups for a given configuration.
- Fortunately, all configurations can be built in 1.8 (but not in every direction)
Configurations listed below are given in terms of pixels, along with their margin (between their distance and the max jump distance for that tier).
Quite often, the true margin is bit smaller because half angles are less efficient for diagonal jumps.
Longest Jump per Tier with Flat Momentum
|Tier||Height Range||Max Distance||Longest Jump (px)||Margin||Verification|
|5||+1.171 to +1.249||2.6861854m||51 x 21||0.002380|
|4||+1.016 to +1.170||3.0210507m||57 x 19||0.000858|
|3||+0.786 to +1.015||3.3517794m||62 x 21||0.000171||3.875 x 1.3125 + 1|
|2||+0.481 to +0.785||3.6787438m||60 x 40||0.000089||3.75 x 2.5 + 0.75|
|1||+0.105 to +0.480||4.0022827m||60 x 49||0.003982|
|0||−0.343 to +0.104||4.3227043m||65 x 51||0.000198||4.0625 x 3.1875|
|-1||−0.860 to −0.344||4.6402892m||82 x 26||0.000650|
|-2||−1.445 to −0.861||4.9552927m||81 x 44||0.001869|
|-3||−2.097 to −1.446||5.2679471m||83 x 51||0.001040|
|-4||−2.814 to −2.098||5.5784640m||87 x54||0.001544|
|-5||−3.595 to −2.815||5.8870355m||100 x 36||0.001035|
|-104||at most -255.190||34.6872685m||550 x 136||0.000663||34.375 x 8.5 - 255.25|
- Tier -104 is debatable, because there are 4 longer jumps that are technically within the margin, but couldn't be performed because they are too diagonal (therefore half angles aren't as effective)
- A lot more jumps can be built if we consider walled jumps, some of which would be longer than the ones listed.