- Soulsand movement is changed:
- No longer affected by slipperiness.
- Slowdown now only applies to the inner surface. The 0.3m perimeter around it acts as a normal block.
- Slowdown applies to blocks up to 0.5b above it (including slab).
- If the player manages to get inside a soulsand block, they will find that it has "intermediate floors" that they can stand on.
These floors are at heights 0.125, 0.25, 0.375, 0.5, 0.625, and 0.75. The first four are affected by slipperiness.
|- |Other |
- Elytras can be activated immediately after jumping.
- New gamerules: "fallDamage" and "fireDamage", which can be set to false.
- 1.15.2: status effects are now stored when overwritten.